It disturbed me, devastated me
Drooling situation abused my mind, Rude misjudgements scraped me deep inside.
They said what they thought forgetting the past
And I stood blank thinking not that I'm wrong but that how could they be such a draft
Drastic changes, mislead thoughts and unwilling motions just changed the whole which was right there in the past.
People forgot relationships, All they remembered was money
They left no room for feelings, all that stayed left was disgust
Pathetic emotions, troubling minds, overstated words and the underrated Devinne
I hope there never Be's a Messed UP Situation like this and I be no sweet to no one anymore.
Trust I wonder, if will be left as a word in my dictionary anymore.
I wonder how I would live without trust in others
But I know I will never leave the trust within me just so much more.
They underestimate situation, because we seem down to earth
It would shock the world if they see the powers
I still hope they be fine, but accept my pain no more just so that they think all is fine but for me no more finer. I want to live this no more. Not on the cost of my self respect, they cannot be happy no more.